[Hiring: Intern Office Assistant (International Student Only)]
JLP is looking for a bright and passionate individual who works for an Intern Office Assistant.
JLP, founded in 2020, is [Space Lab+Brading+Proptech+Design Venture], that provides design strategy and solution in real estate development. We consist of world-leading professional group from diverse background, operating 24/7 with team from Seoul, L.A and London. For more details about what we do, please go to the website, and download the brochure and WIP.
- Intern Office Assistant
Job Description: A qualified intern will assist general office managing including,
- Meet and greet clients and guest promptly and contact staff member to notify of guest’s arrival
- Assist to organize office supply materials and mails and
- Check office general email and follow up if needed
- Maintaining office database
- Assist office team members and perform additional duties as may be required
- Foreign Student only (Required language: English)
- Ability to interact well within a team
- Ability to utilize basic computer programs (MS Office)
- Ability to speak basic Korean (min.Beginner level)
- Prior experience in office assistant or reception
- 3-months Intern
- Work Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Paid job (to be discussed depending on applicant’s qualification)
- On-site work/location: Daesagwan-ro 11gil 20-16 (Hannam-dong) B1, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
- Job application will be closed when recruitment is completed
- Please submit applicant's resume (eng or Kor version) to email@example.com
- Contact number must be included on resume.
- Resume Review -> Interview -> Recruitment check-up -> acceptance of employment
· Only successful applicants will be notified for the interview
· Employment may be canceled if any falsification is listed on application document.
For any inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org